Minicupcakes

Holaa! Mientras tengo un brownie en el horno voy a enseñaros las fotos de un pedido para un cumple.
Pensé que me iba a dar algo haciendo tantos sabores distintos, lavando la manga, haciendo tantos frosting y demás... jajaja pero mereció la pena y el resultado ha quedado muy bien.
A demás tuvieron mucho éxito! :)



Heeeello! While I'm baking a brownie I'm going to show you all some pictures of an order I had the other day for a birthday.
I tought I was going to die making them because I had to do a lot of different buttercreams, in small amounts and clean the pastry bag so many times haha but was really worth it. The result looks great and they loved them :)



Oreo minicupcakes

Cookies cupcake (the glitter is edible)

Nutella cupcakes

Acid raspberry and vanilla cupcakes

Chocolate and caramel topped with toffe squares cupcakes
 Y más fotos.... :)
More pictures.... :)



Feliz jueves!!
Happy Thursday!!

Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment